Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The popular crowd reveals the "stab" of Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The popular crowd reveals the "stab" of Abadi Empty The popular crowd reveals the "stab" of Abadi

Post by Rocky Sat 25 May 2019, 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

2019/05/25 03:09:51

[rtl]The popular crowd, on Saturday, caused the attack of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the leaders of the crowd.[/rtl]

[rtl]The leader of the crowd, Mouin al-Kazemi told Ashqaf News that "Abadi attacked the leaders of the crowd, because the alliance of the conquest contributed to the arrival of normal Haider to the prime minister for a second term, as Washington was willing to Obadi get a new mandate."[/rtl]

[rtl]"This is why Abadi feels that he was challenged by the conquest, and that is why he is trying to challenge the crowd, but al-Abadi's claims are not in the interests of Iraq, especially at this sensitive stage."[/rtl]

[rtl]Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called on leaders in the crowd "to influence the expense of public money," stressing that the leaders of the popular crowd had money and houses in Baghdad and wealth of large, after addressing the leadership of the crowd.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:01 am