Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Scholars Group: We are surprised by the neglect of terrorist cells instead of addressing them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Scholars Group: We are surprised by the neglect of terrorist cells instead of addressing them Empty Iraq Scholars Group: We are surprised by the neglect of terrorist cells instead of addressing them

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jun 2019, 2:21 am

Iraq Scholars Group: We are surprised by the neglect of terrorist cells instead of addressing them
    Wednesday 05 June 2019 :
    08:59 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]

The group of Iraqi scientists headed by Sheikh Dr. Khalid Al-Mulla said in a statement surprised by the return of terrorist operations in the belt of Baghdad and other areas, noting that it has repeatedly warned of the most important treatment of the sleeper terrorist cells in those areas.
    In this blessed day of Eid al-Fitr, we were surprised by the renewal of terrorist activities in some areas of the Baghdad belt and the latest attack on our security forces in Tarmiyah. The terrorist cells, which we have repeatedly warned against neglecting and leaving its rope on the west, We are surprised by the superiority of some of those involved in terrorism or those who stand with it to some positions of power and decision, that the security services can not impose security unless the politicians improve the behavior and strike the ideal in the exclusion of those involved in the plot Or promoters of extremist thought about the important sites that exploit often to serve extremists and terrorists, God Almighty to bless ask the martyrs mercy and forgiveness and Radwan and sincere condolences to their families and generous praise to God who Aihamd is disliked.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:45 pm