Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A conflict in Washington over the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - A conflict in Washington over the dollar Empty A conflict in Washington over the dollar

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jun 2019, 1:18 am

A conflict in Washington over the dollar

16:27 - 06/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Export highlighted a conflict in Washington over the dollar, with some officials favoring a cut in export support, while others oppose it and consider the strong dollar proof of the strength of the economy.
    According to the website, Senator Elizabeth Warren supports the idea of ​​devaluation, which in her opinion will help create more new jobs, accelerate the growth of the US economy, and help increase exports, which will stimulate domestic production.
    This is in line with the position of US President Donald Trump, who in his first days in the White House referred to the importance of a dollar devaluation. He expressed confidence that the strong dollar is holding up US exports, but since then Trump has not achieved the desired result. At a two-year high.
    At the same time, a number of Democratic and Republican lawmakers say that the "strong impact" on the dollar exchange rate is contrary to the monetary policy of the G20, which will be held in Osaka, Japan after 3 weeks.
    For more than two decades, the US Treasury has pursued a policy of maintaining a strong dollar. The core of this policy is that a strong dollar is a sign of a strong economy and forcing investors to buy US Treasuries. Finished 25 s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:36 am