Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Finance and Chairman of the Development Bank discuss the role of the private banking s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Finance and Chairman of the Development Bank discuss the role of the private banking s Empty Minister of Finance and Chairman of the Development Bank discuss the role of the private banking s

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2019, 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Minister of Finance and Chairman of the Development Bank discuss the role of the private banking sector

Deputy Prime Minister received for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister of Iraq , Fouad Hussein, at the headquarters  of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers in the capital of the Iraqi Baghdad, Engineer Ziad Khalaf Abdul Chairman of the Bank of  the International Development and board member of the Union of Arab Banks, were presented prospects for economic and financial situation  in Iraq, and the role of the sector The Iraqi privatebanker in supporting the march of development and development in the country.
    Hussein stressed « the attention of the Iraqi authorities concerned with the support of theIraqi banking sector , the efforts of the private and cooperation with the Union of Arab Banks on more than one level (training and meetings) , where the fact that the private banking sector , effective and serious contributor».
    For his part , Engineer Khalaf confirmed Abdul "that the International Development Bank ,which is a banking interface  Iraqi special, but it is in the process of infrastructure, according to the latest enabling technology and cognitive standards,  as well as therehabilitation of the human cadre to match the requirements of the banking business ofinternational», referring to the «looked forward to  banking activities Economic andinternational level in cooperation with the relevant government agencies in Iraq,  led by the Prime Minister, the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi private banks »

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:42 pm