Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Supreme Council demands Abdul-Mahdi to stand in front of the "persistence of parties"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Supreme Council demands Abdul-Mahdi to stand in front of the "persistence of parties" Empty Supreme Council demands Abdul-Mahdi to stand in front of the "persistence of parties"

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2019, 6:12 am

Supreme Council demands Abdul-Mahdi to stand in front of the "persistence of parties"

12:57 - 19/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq (ISCI) on Tuesday called on Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to stand up to "courage" in what he called the "persistence of parties" in sharing state and government, while Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] described it as "nonpartisan." 
    The Council said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah, a copy of it, that it "expresses its strong disapproval and condemnation of the political process of sharing the state's services on the basis of abhorrent party quotas, which are even denied by the supreme authority." 
    The statement added, "The Supreme Council considers this sharing destructive project of the state, and it is regrettable that it takes place in the era of a non-partisan, such as Adel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"Stressing that" the Supreme Council did not provide any name to fill any position in any location was, and that what was published in the ominous text is false, I want to mislead. " 
    The Supreme Council called on the Prime Minister to "stand with courage and determination in the face of the protracted parties to share the state and the government as a curse, regardless of the supreme national interests and the aspirations of our people." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:44 am