Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Agriculture announces the abundance of domestic production and prevent the importation o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Agriculture announces the abundance of domestic production and prevent the importation o Empty Ministry of Agriculture announces the abundance of domestic production and prevent the importation o

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2019, 3:06 am

[size=30]Ministry of Agriculture announces the abundance of domestic production and prevent the importation of a number of crops[/size]
    June 20, 2019 9:53 AM Views:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Agriculture announced that it has prevented the importation of a number of agricultural crops due to its abundant production in local markets and to support the local produce and the planned agricultural calendar.
    "The list of crops banned from importation now includes tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, eggplants, cloves, cauliflower, carrots, pears, lettuce, broccoli, melons, fresh garlic, trees and yellow corn," the ministry said in a statement. , And the import of these crops will be opened at the end of the season of local production in addition to the crops listed under the law of agricultural quarantine.
    She pointed out that "this decision was to preserve the local product and to encourage farmers and farmers to continue production," calling "all border ports, including the ports belonging to the Kurdistan region to tighten controls in customs points to prevent the entry of agricultural products outside the procedures of importation of fundamentalism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:53 pm