Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America sends hundreds of troops to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America sends hundreds of troops to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia Empty America sends hundreds of troops to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:47 am

[size=32]America sends hundreds of troops to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia

[/size]
    America sends hundreds of troops to Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-300x170
    [size][size][url][/url][/size]
    The United States is sending 500 troops to Prince Sultan Air Base, east of Saudi Arabia's capital, Riyadh, according to US media sources.
    The CNN channel, according to sources, that Washington was considering for some time to send troops to that particular area, because the preliminary military assessment indicates that Iranian missiles will find it difficult to target those sites.
    The White House did not formally inform Congress, and the lawmakers were told they had to wait for an announcement next week, the channel said.
    It quoted Pentagon officials as saying that preliminary preparations were under way at the Saudi base to support Patriot missile batteries and enable fifth-generation fighter jets to fly and land.
    The United States had announced last month that it would send an additional 1,000 troops to the Middle East against the backdrop of escalating tensions with Iran, but did not disclose their destination at the time.
    Source: Al Jazeera, CNN

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/92663
    [/size]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:20 pm