Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: We do not want a war with Iran anywhere

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: We do not want a war with Iran anywhere Empty Saudi Arabia: We do not want a war with Iran anywhere

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2019, 6:29 am

Saudi Arabia: We do not want a war with Iran anywhere

•  19 July 2019

•  10:11 AM

Saudi Arabia: We do not want a war with Iran anywhere 778124
    Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United Nations, Abdullah al-Maalami, said that Riyadh does not want any war with Tehran anywhere, stressing that the crisis in Yemen has to end.
    The report of the Saudi mission to the United Nations in Twitter published a statement made by Al-Mu'allimi to journalists: "Yes, the time has come for the Yemeni crisis to end. The time has come for the Houthis to accept and recognize Resolution 2216 and end their illegal occupation of power and government centers in Yemen. .
    The Saudi ambassador to the United Nations in the context of expressing his country's appreciation for the international condemnation of the Houthi attacks on Saudi territory, that Riyadh specifically wants to implement the resolutions of the Security Council, including resolutions calling for the imposition of arms embargo on the Houthis.
    He pointed out that the Saudi diplomat in this context that the attacks on his country, "was made only with weapons reached the Houthis of Iran and manufactured in Iran."

http://wattaennews.net/archives/42376

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:29 pm