Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will parliament reduce the proportion of Kurdistan in the 2020 budget?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will parliament reduce the proportion of Kurdistan in the 2020 budget? Empty Will parliament reduce the proportion of Kurdistan in the 2020 budget?

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Aug 2019, 1:40 am

Will parliament reduce the proportion of Kurdistan in the 2020 budget?

08:55 - 11/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al- 
    Maaloumeh / Baghdad .. Between the deputy of the coalition of Sairon Mudar Azzarjawi, Sunday, that parliament may resort to reduce the proportion of Kurdistan in the 2020 budget in the event of the committees formed between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to a dead end with regard to the region's delivery of oil imports stipulated in the budget law. 
    Azrjawi said in a statement to the information, that "there are joint committees between the Center and the region to resolve the file of oil imports to be delivered from Kurdistan to Baghdad, but in the event of a deadlock, the House of Representatives will stand a serious pause to resolve the budget of the region before approval." 
    He added that "Kurdistan gets its dues from the budget in addition to the oil produced by the southern provinces without handing over its revenues to the government, so it will not remain as it is in the absence of solutions by the committees formed between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He pointed out that the Azergawi that "the House of Representatives will resort to deduct the amounts owed by the region from the budget next year, in order to compensate the amounts obtained from oil revenues have not been delivered to Baghdad." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:03 am