Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Punishment on the opening of the Mandali port: We abide by the order of Abdul-Mahdi .. Iranian decis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Punishment on the opening of the Mandali port: We abide by the order of Abdul-Mahdi .. Iranian decis Empty Punishment on the opening of the Mandali port: We abide by the order of Abdul-Mahdi .. Iranian decis

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2019, 3:08 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Punishment on the opening of the Mandali port: We abide by the order of Abdul-Mahdi .. Iranian decisions do not concern us[/size]

[size=45]The head of the Border Ports Authority, Kazem Oqabi, said on Thursday that statements by Iranian officials on the reopening of the Mandali border crossing with Iran next week does not mean anything to him because the port was closed by the order of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
    [size=45]Al-Oqabi said during his participation in the program "point of view" presented by Dr. Nabil Jassem on the channel "Tigris" satellite channel, and followed (Baghdad today), that "the director of the center of Karamki in Mandali port told me that he could not work more than 60% for fear for his life Committees came and submitted recommendations to the prime minister to close the port, which happened, pointing out that the closure of the port is a message to those who manipulate Iraqi money that the Iraqi government has enough capacity to deter them.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The port will be referred to investment, and thus the development of his work. As for Iranian officials' statements about opening Mandali port next week, it is their concern. As for us, we will follow the Iraqi prime minister, not the Iranian." But through the border strip, Nisma roads and unofficial crossings, smuggling them not only with Iran. ”[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the border crossing points to "cars do not carry plates and misleading, some four-wheel drive trying to take out the wheels held by his body, which were seized by irregularities," noting that "gangs outside the law behind this matter, claiming their belonging to certain bodies, but the leaders of these bodies denied it and asked We have to arrest those gangs. ”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, that `` revenues generated from customs and taxes in 2018 amounted to two billion dollars, as a result of the control of legal procedures, "stressing the need to" provide a budget for the reconstruction of border ports. "[/size]
    [size=45]On August 9, 2019, the Iraqi government decided to close the Sumar-Mandali crossing and transfer its staff to the Muntheriyah border crossing with Iran.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:56 pm