Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A high-level Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon for this mission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - A high-level Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon for this mission Empty A high-level Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon for this mission

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:49 am

A high-level Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon for this mission

13:25 - 01/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad .. 
    MP from the Kurdistan Alliance Amin Bakr, Sunday, that a high-level delegation representing the regional government will visit soon to Baghdad, to discuss and complete the results achieved by the committees formed by the meeting of Arbil recently. 
    Bakr said in a statement to the information, that "the committees formed by the meeting of Arbil recently by the Minister of Oil and other officials in the Baghdad government with the regional government on resolving the outstanding differences between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has almost completed and the preparation of working papers." 
    He added that "a high delegation representing the provincial government will go to Baghdad soon to discuss the findings of the committees in addition to the completion of the remaining paragraphs," noting that "the Minister of Interior of the region has arrived in Baghdad two days ago to arrange the next meeting and the meeting of security officials in Baghdad." 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am