Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Saleh: Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign provided the availability of alternative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh: Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign provided the availability of alternative Empty Saleh: Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign provided the availability of alternative

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:44 am

[size=36]Saleh: Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign provided the availability of alternative[/size]

Political | 05:08 - 31/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD -
    The President of the Republic Barham Saleh, on Thursday, that the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign provided the availability of an alternative.
    The President of the Republic, in a speech addressed to the Iraqi people continued (Mawazine News) that "the Prime Minister has agreed to submit his resignation, asking the political blocs to reach an acceptable alternative, in light of the commitment to constitutional and legal contexts and to prevent a constitutional vacuum."
    He added: "I personally continue consultations and meetings with various blocs, forces and popular events, in order to bring about the desired reforms and within the constitutional and legal contexts to preserve the stability of Iraq and protect public security and promote higher national interests. Must be taken. "
    “The demands of the Iraqi people have put us to the test,” he said. Whether we are a government, a parliament, or popular events, the responsibility binds us all to protect the nation from tampering with the bad intentions of the abusers, just as it obliges us to get rid of corruption and spoilers. J we can all achieve the legitimate demands of Iraq's recovery and healthy. "
     He continued: "I am with you, and I will remain so, and I will do my best to implement the true demands, I follow with special interest the conduct of the investigation with regard to the martyrs and the wounded.
    He added: "There is no credit for anyone with this fairness, it is a responsibility and honesty, otherwise there is no good in any position, no matter how high and big, if he does not do justice to the oppressed, save a poor person from poverty, protect a country and cherish his children."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh: Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign provided the availability of alternative Empty Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi President: The Prime Minister has agreed to resign and requests an acceptable alternative

2019/10/31 09:18:46

Iraqi President Barham Saleh announced that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi had agreed to resign, but demanded an understanding on an acceptable alternative within the framework of the constitution.
    Saleh said in a speech, "The Prime Minister has agreed to submit his resignation, asking the political blocs to reach an acceptable alternative, in light of the commitment to constitutional and legal contexts and to prevent a constitutional vacuum."
    He added, "I personally continue consultations and meetings with various blocs, forces and popular actors, in order to bring about the desired reforms and within the constitutional and legal contexts in a way that preserves the stability of Iraq and protects public security and promotes the higher national interests, sure that the status quo is unsustainable. We really need changes." Big must be done. "
    "The demands of the Iraqi people have put us to the test," he said. "In the grievances and adversity, the true and sincere men and the real men of the homeland appear to make the tribulation and adversity a means of leapfrogging, advancement and progress. .
    The President of the Republic, "Whether we are a government, parliament or popular events, the responsibility binds us all to protect the country from tampering and bad intentions of those who are abusive as it obliges us to get rid of corruption and spoilers, so I invite you and I call ourselves to protect our country and preserve the peaceful demonstrations so that we can all achieve the demands Iraq is healthy. "
    "I am with you, and I will remain so, and I will do my best to implement the true demands. I follow with exceptional interest the investigation of the martyrs and the wounded. My heart and deep feelings with their generous families deserve all fairness and appreciation from the state. Otherwise, there is no good in a position, no matter how high and large, if he did not do justice to the oppressed, save a poor from his poverty, protect a country and cherish his sons. " Iraq deserves a lot from us. "

lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Saleh - Saleh: Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign provided the availability of alternative Empty Re: Saleh: Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign provided the availability of alternative

Post by lesley.beter Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:41 pm

Moving right along!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Saleh - Saleh: Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign provided the availability of alternative Empty Re: Saleh: Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign provided the availability of alternative

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:17 pm

Thanks Rocky, the sooner the better.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:16 pm

azareus wrote:Maliki is the Guy we want (quote Duck2000)
    quoting duck now jeez we are desperate! LOL
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:17 pm

talk of him stepping down now being arrested? LOL...shits getting better by the minuete....more shares i say!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:04 pm