Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Analyst: Halbousi destroyed the legislative authority and failed to head the parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Analyst: Halbousi destroyed the legislative authority and failed to head the parliament Empty Analyst: Halbousi destroyed the legislative authority and failed to head the parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Nov 2019, 12:19 pm

Analyst: Halbousi destroyed the legislative authority and failed to head the parliament

18:32 - 13/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    The political expert, Najm al-Yacoub, on Wednesday, that the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi failed to run the Council, saying that the latter was the reason for the destruction of the legislative authority.
    Al-Yaqoob told Al-Maalouma that the speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed al-Halbousi, destroyed the legislative authority because he is weak in front of the parties.
    He added, "Mohammed al-Halbousi may have succeeded as governor of Anbar, but failed to preside over the House of Representatives," noting that "the speaker of parliament tried to resist the wave of demonstrations and failed to do so."
    He explained, "The corrupt political deals are those who brought Halbousi to the presidency," stressing that "many deputies have declared their objection to the policy of Halbousi in the management of the House of Representatives." Finished 15 x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm