Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish lawmaker: Allawi will visit Kurdistan during the next two days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish lawmaker: Allawi will visit Kurdistan during the next two days  Empty Kurdish lawmaker: Allawi will visit Kurdistan during the next two days

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Feb 2020, 8:30 am

Kurdish lawmaker: Allawi will visit Kurdistan during the next two days 

14:14 - 09/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The Kurdistan Alliance MP, Salim Hamzah, said on Sunday that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will visit Erbil and Sulaimaniya during the next two days, noting that the visit comes within his consultations with the political blocs and parties to present his government's vision for the next transitional stage.
    Hamzah said in a statement to "Information", that "the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi had made phone calls with Erbil and Sulaimaniya in order to set dates with the leaders of the political forces in the region," adding that "his visit will begin during the next two days."
    He added that "Allawi will present his government's vision to the leaders of the political forces in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah in addition to listening to the region's viewpoint in particular." He indicated that "the Kurdish forces have expressed their full support to Allawi and leave him free to choose his ministers provided that he takes into account the representation of the Kurdish component in the next government."
    The MP, Hoshyar Abdullah, had proposed, today, Sunday, the Kurdish political blocs to give up all executive positions in the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, and only appoint a person as a coordinator between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to take over the outstanding files between Baghdad and Erbil. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:34 am