Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi Integrity Commission survey shows the real causes of bribery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi Integrity Commission survey shows the real causes of bribery Empty An Iraqi Integrity Commission survey shows the real causes of bribery

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 8:07 am

An Iraqi Integrity Commission survey shows the real causes of bribery

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Economy News - Baghdad
    The Integrity Commission said on Wednesday that employee delay in completing transactions with the aim of blackmail and complicated routine procedures are the two main reasons compelling auditors to pay a bribe, according to a survey conducted by the commission.
    The commission added, in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that it "conducted a poll to find the opinions of citizens regarding the reasons that lead them to pay a bribe to the government employee."
    The poll showed that "the polled respondents mentioned two main reasons for this, namely, delaying employees by completing transactions with the aim of blackmail, in addition to complex routine procedures of 33.12 percent each."
    And the department explained, "17.09 percent of the people surveyed indicated that the reason for paying the bribe is to speed up the completion of the transaction, while 16.67 percent of them attributed the reason to the fact that the transaction to be performed is not fundamental."
    She pointed out that the departments of education, public relations and relations with non-governmental organizations, as well as the Iraqi Academy for Anti-Corruption participated in the implementation of the survey in the field.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:33 am