Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Banking expert describes the migration of foreign banks from Iraq to immigration erroneous

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banking expert describes the migration of foreign banks from Iraq to immigration erroneous Empty Banking expert describes the migration of foreign banks from Iraq to immigration erroneous

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jul 2014, 12:55 pm

Banking expert describes the migration of foreign banks from Iraq to immigration erroneous

Baghdad - and babysit - counting an economist Raad Twigg, the migration of foreign banks from Iraq a tactical maneuver to reduce the degree of risk of its presence in Iraq, calling them false immigration.

He said in a statement to the news agency public opinion (and babysit), "The migration of foreign banks from Iraq a tactical maneuver to reduce the degree of risk of their presence in Iraq because it has aspirations profitability long-term in Iraq, saying, that it was caused by lack of an accurate estimate of the security situation in Iraq."

He added, "The migration of banks is justified because the poor security situation obtains in the western regions of Iraq, which did not originally exist in which these banks, adding, that the migration of these banks are temporary until the end of hostilities."

He continued, "This matter will have no impact on the economic life in Iraq as long as the activity of international oil companies and infrastructure projects." P / h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:16 pm