Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iran agrees to 4 candidates for prime minister and al-Maliki, not including

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran agrees to 4 candidates for prime minister and al-Maliki, not including Empty Iran agrees to 4 candidates for prime minister and al-Maliki, not including

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:08 pm

Iran agrees to 4 candidates for prime minister and al-Maliki, not including

Agency eighth day

July 22, 2014

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

A source familiar with the political Tfaaudhat National Alliance, that Iran had informed the coalition, as the approval of the four personalities candidate for the position of Prime Minister of the Federal for the next phase, the source said among these names without the name of the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

The source said that "Iran has agreed to a four names of candidates for the position of prime minister, told the National Alliance that during the visit of the Secretary General of the National Security Council of Iran Ali Hkhmani of Iraq," adding that "the negotiating table of the National Alliance witnessing now put forward four names, they are the leader of the Supreme Council Islamic Adel Abdul Mahdi, the Iraqi National Congress leader Ahmed Chalabi, the head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the leader of the Islamic Dawa Party Tarek Najm. "

The source noted that "Hkhmani urged religious authority during his visit to Najaf Ashraf, to change the characters and approaches in the formation of the Iraqi government."

The Secretary General of the National Security Council of Iran Ali Hkhmani, has recently visited Iraq and met with many of the leaders of political blocs, including Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iran agrees to 4 candidates for prime minister and al-Maliki, not including Empty Re: Iran agrees to 4 candidates for prime minister and al-Maliki, not including

Post by Neno Tue 22 Jul 2014, 6:13 pm

the leader of the Islamic Dawa Party Tarek Najm wrote:
    That's who I polled for over Jaafari...
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Iran agrees to 4 candidates for prime minister and al-Maliki, not including Empty Re: Iran agrees to 4 candidates for prime minister and al-Maliki, not including

Post by Bama Diva Tue 22 Jul 2014, 8:21 pm

Iran certainly seems to have major influence in Iraq :-(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:04 pm