Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad is preparing for its regional summit and a partial announcement of a mixed level presence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Baghdad is preparing for its regional summit and a partial announcement of a mixed level presence Empty Baghdad is preparing for its regional summit and a partial announcement of a mixed level presence

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Aug 2021, 8:04 am

[size=32][rtl]Baghdad is preparing for its regional summit and a partial announcement of a mixed level presence[/rtl]

August 24, 2021
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Bgdad‭ -‬abdalhasin‭ ‬ghazal‭   ‬
    The streets of Baghdad, from its international airport to Tahrir Square, Karrada, and the Green Zone are decorated with the flags of the countries that will be scheduled To participate in the Baghdad summit of neighboring countries, which will be held on the twenty-eighth of August. Kuwait announced that its prime minister will represent the country at the summit. It was reported that Qatar will participate at the level of vice president Ministers and the Minister of Foreign Affairs, as Russia announced that it will be represented through its ambassador in Iraq, and the eyes are still on Looking forward to the unofficial news that last week indicated the possibility of the presence of French President Macron, even if it was done This would have resulted in the presence of a number of countries at a higher level, and the Iranian President is expected to inaugurate their visits Foreign Ministry in the presence of the Baghdad summit.  Hussein said in an interview with “Sputnik”: “The summit of the neighboring countries is scheduled for the 28th of March From this month, and I think it will agree on Saturday,” explaining that Baghdad had received very positive answers to the matter Invitations submitted by a number of countries to attend the summit.  The minister indicated that Iraq had submitted an invitation to the five permanent members of the Security Council, including: That is Russia, which will participate through its ambassador. On the issue of Syria’s participation in the summit, Hussein said: “The issue of Syria is a controversial issue and it is not with us. We have good relations and we have never severed our diplomatic relations with Syria and in fact we are the stakeholders in Raise the issue of Syria in all fields, whether at the Arab or international levels, and we call for restoring a role Syria in these areas, and therefore the matter is not related to the Iraqi position, but the issue of the return of Syria is a controversial issue So far, I think the Syrian brothers understand that.”
    In response to a question about whether there is any country representation of Syria, Hussein said: “I don’t know if there is a specific leader or president who will raise the issue of Syria. I don’t know, but I have to.” The agenda does not exist, the issue of Syria.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:58 am