Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State law would likely resolve the candidate for Prime Minister in next meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State law would likely resolve the candidate for Prime Minister in next meeting Empty State law would likely resolve the candidate for Prime Minister in next meeting

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jul 2014, 6:51 am

State law would likely resolve the candidate for Prime Minister in next meeting

The State of law coalition would likely resolve the candidate for Prime Minister in the next meeting of the House of representatives.

He said the State of law Coalition MP Ahmad Sheikh, in a press statement that the recent political movement on negotiations over the Prime Ministerial candidate and the convergence of views bode well for resolving the candidate for Prime Minister at the next meeting or meeting that followed.

The highest religious reference has earlier called for the spirit of responsibility and the principle of sacrifice and selflessness, not to cling to positions, positions and deal with realistically and provide public services to the Iraqi people on some personal gains. HS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:49 pm