Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mladenov: forming a government of technocrats or a government that does not exclude anybody ideal so

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mladenov: forming a government of technocrats or a government that does not exclude anybody ideal so Empty Mladenov: forming a government of technocrats or a government that does not exclude anybody ideal so

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jul 2014, 6:16 am

Mladenov: forming a government of technocrats or a government that does not exclude anybody ideal solution for Iraq 

SalmanSection: 

NewsJuly 29, 2014 11:45 
    Saw the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Nikolay Mladenov, on Tuesday, the two options in front of Iraq's exit from the current crisis, and attributed as "the fall" of Mosul to the backlog of cases, he stressed that the Iraqi security forces strengthened their ranks around Baghdad and the south.

Mladenov said that "Iraq in front of two options to get out of its current crisis in the twin formation of a government of technocrats or the formation of a government that does not exclude one," describing the options that they "represent the future of this country."

He added that "the Iraqi prime minister next need to be trying to build agreement among the largest number of members of parliament for a vote of confidence vote and there are two ways to do this, one of them forming a government of technocrats, and there is another way, getting the majority based on the representation of the different segments of Iraqi society and I think That is the key to the future, "pointing out that" this step may not end the current crisis in Iraq, but other steps need to later in order to build a broader base of popular if he wanted to lead the country to overcome the current crisis. "

He Mladenov, "I can say that in spite of the difficulties experienced by Iraq today, there is a glimmer of hope and a glimmer of hope for this comes from the fact that Iraqi political leaders have committed themselves to the constitution and spend in respect timings constitutional and this is the only way to make progress in order to re-unite the country and resolve the differences between the all spectrums of society. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:54 am