Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberty Club Membership (canceled Until futher notice)

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Liberty Club Membership (canceled Until futher notice) Empty Liberty Club Membership (canceled Until futher notice)

Post by Neno Wed 26 Dec 2012, 3:37 pm

This is the list of Active members that was on the old software. Until I get the new board designed that will be only private and will lead from nenosplace.com directory page for the Liberty Club., I am shutting the charges off from December 12, 2012 when we went to this software for the dinar investors. I will issue a refund to all in red that was charged after December 12th, today. Below s the 37 active list. I will alert you when the new private board is ready.... ;)

Bill Mey....
    Thomas Br....
    Kathy wa....

All 510 accounts have been canceled... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Liberty Club Membership (canceled Until futher notice) Empty Re: Liberty Club Membership (canceled Until futher notice)

Post by Neno Mon 09 Sep 2013, 4:42 pm

I will alert you when the new private board is ready.... Wink wrote:
    Ok it is Done. Now http://www.toptopictalk.com/forum.php is not Anesis Club.com that will replace the name Liberty Club and be a Currency Club (Explained later) but, TTT is the Private Board that replaces the Liberty Club of the past. NNP will still be a open public board for those until I use it for only my directory page. Most likely after a value change. Ok I alerted you... ;)

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm