Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi and Zidane discuss cooperation in combating terrorism and corruption crimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi and Zidane discuss cooperation in combating terrorism and corruption crimes Empty Al-Kazemi and Zidane discuss cooperation in combating terrorism and corruption crimes

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Mar 2022, 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - conscious
    Today, Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faeq Zeidan, discussed cooperation in combating terrorism and corruption crimes.
    A statement of the Supreme Judicial Council, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), stated that "the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faeq Zaidan, received today Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and discussed with him cooperation between the executive and judicial authorities in combating terrorism and crimes of administrative corruption and ensuring the necessary protection for judges."
    The statement added, "The meeting was attended by the Vice-President of the Federal Court of Cassation, Zaidoun Saadoun, the Chief Public Prosecutor, Najm Abdullah, and the head of the Judicial Oversight Commission, Muslim Miteb."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:57 am