Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obelisk: A source in the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obelisk: A source in the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council Empty Obelisk: A source in the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 19 Aug 2014, 4:22 pm

08/19/2014 23:12
    BAGHDAD / Obelisk: A source in the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council, on Tuesday, that the arrest warrants were issued against a number of senior officials in the Ministry of Finance on the pending issues of financial and administrative corruption, revealed the existence of great pressures on the Integrity Commission and the Supreme Judicial Council to close the file.

The source said in an interview for "obelisk", "The Iraqi judiciary issued an arrest warrant against the Deputy Minister of Finance Fadel Prophet and general manager of the legal department at the former Ministry of Finance Jabbar single pending issues of administrative and financial corruption."

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, that "the elimination of suspended Director General of Budget in the Ministry of Finance cute Sami pending corruption cases related to the financial budget."

He continued that "there are great pressures are currently underway on the Integrity Commission and the Supreme Judicial Council to close the file".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:48 pm