Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ratification of the sort, and the acquisition of land for the construction of the port of Faw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ratification of the sort, and the acquisition of land for the construction of the port of Faw Empty The ratification of the sort, and the acquisition of land for the construction of the port of Faw

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Aug 2014, 7:04 pm

The ratification of the sort, and the acquisition of land for the construction of the port of Faw

08/28/20140 

Brother - Baghdad
    Ratified by the Ministry of Finance to sort and acquisition of land for the construction of the port of Faw area of more than 40 000 acres.  According to an official letter issued by the ministry received the Agency for News News (et) a copy of it today that "the Minister of Finance Agency purity of net debt Sadiq on Wednesday to sort out and land acquisition project the port of Faw, amounting to 40005 Doanm, a part of the piece numbered (2/6 7 m) Lands Alsbouk has felt Real Estate Registration Department competent logged piece on behalf of the General Company for Ports of Iraq to set up the port of Faw. "  It was the Directorate of Iraqi ports company had announced in 11 last July that the engineering staff completed kilometer V of the draft breakwater east private port of Faw. said company director Imran Radi Thani said "work in km sixth began a few days ago," noting that "the work is ongoing and will be completed in the scheduled time in spite of the circumstances in which experienced by the country, "adding that" some of the countries affected flags counter what make them withdraw their labor from the project including Bangladesh and India, but that did not affect the progress of work, and that the project will provide employment for the youth of Faw and reduce unemployment. " The port of Faw Port Iraqi foundation stone was laid in his Faw peninsula south of Basra and the port of absorptive capacity is estimated at 99 million tons per year, to be one of the largest ports overlooking the Arabian Gulf region. The foundation stone was laid for this project on April 5 / April 2010.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm