Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. A roundtable meeting tomorrow to discuss the program of al- Abadi Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. A roundtable meeting tomorrow to discuss the program of al- Abadi Government Empty Urgent .. A roundtable meeting tomorrow to discuss the program of al- Abadi Government

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Aug 2014, 10:37 am

Urgent .. A roundtable meeting tomorrow to discuss the program of al- Abadi Government

Thursday, 28 August, 2014

BAGHDAD / NINA / A source in the National Alliance announced on Thursday that a round-table meeting for the negotiating delegations will be held tomorrow in Baghdad in the presence of the assigned Prime Minister Haider Abadi devoted to discuss the program of the new government

The source told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that the meeting also will be attended by leaders of political blocs, without specifying the place of the meeting.

He added that the attendance, in the event their approval of the program, will sign it and are filing copies of the document and the agreement in the Federal Court and other parties / not mentioned / to ensure their implementation.

The source noted that the meeting’s agenda does not include discussion of the distribution of ministerial portfolios or naming ministers. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:56 am