Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Researcher: Iraq lost 12 trillion dinars during the first quarter of oil sales

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Researcher: Iraq lost 12 trillion dinars during the first quarter of oil sales Empty Researcher: Iraq lost 12 trillion dinars during the first quarter of oil sales

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2023, 5:25 am

Researcher: Iraq lost 12 trillion dinars during the first quarter of oil sales

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economic researcher, Manar Al-Obeidi, revealed that Iraq lost 12 trillion dinars in oil sales during the first quarter of this year.
    Al-Obeidi said in a tweet to him on Twitter, which was followed by (Baghdad Today), that "Iraq lost during the first quarter of this year about 12 trillion dinars from oil sales," noting that "this is the result of the decline in oil prices and the result of the change in the exchange rate."
    Al-Obaidi added, "Although Iraq maintained the same levels of sales in the first quarter of the year compared to last year," yet "its revenues declined as a result of the decline in oil prices, which led to Iraq losing no more than (8) trillion dinars," in addition to "Iraq's loss amounted to (4) trillion dinars as a result of changing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:46 am