Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: 70% of the contracts of American companies in Iraq are lagging

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: 70% of the contracts of American companies in Iraq are lagging Empty Al-Fateh: 70% of the contracts of American companies in Iraq are lagging

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2023, 2:56 pm

[size=45][size=41]Al-Fateh: 70% of the contracts of American companies in Iraq are lagging[/size]
     16 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Sadiq Jaafar, confirmed, on Thursday, that 70% of the contracts of American companies in Iraq are lagging behind.
    Jaafar said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “Washington has failed to create an economic model in Iraq despite the pressure it imposes in order for its companies to obtain projects in important sectors, including electricity,” noting that “70% of the projects of American companies are lagging behind and have suspicions of corruption.” financial and administrative.”
    He added, "Experience over 20 years has proven beyond any doubt that American companies do not want construction and reconstruction in Iraq," noting that "Baghdad realized this matter early on and is pushing towards creating partnerships with European and Asian countries in order to advance the reconstruction file forward."
    He pointed out that "relying on the American effort to build pipe dreams," stressing that "the United States does not want the success of any experiment in Iraq, and it is pressing towards preventing any partnership with companies of other countries, including Germany and China."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:32 am