Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Framework set for electricity export to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Framework set for electricity export to Iraq Empty Framework set for electricity export to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Sep 2014, 5:49 pm

ramework set for electricity export to Iraq

09/22/20140

A new framework has been set for extension of a contract to export Iran's electricity to Iraq in a meeting between Iran's Deputy Minister of Energy Houshang Falahatian and his Iraqi counterpart Adel Hamid Mahdi. The Iranian deputy energy minister said as the contract for export of Iran's electricity to Iraq has come to an end, in this meeting talks were held on setting a new framework for the extension of the agreement. He said the Iraqi side would inform the Iraqi government of the result of the negotiations, expressing hope that through coordination with Iraq within the new framework, a deal would be reached for export of electricity to Iraq soon. Falahatian said 12 billion kilowatt/hour electricity is exported to countries neighboring Iran while about 4 billion kilowatt/hour electricity is imported, adding that a major part of electricity exports goes to Iraq. Meanwhile, the Iraqi deputy minister said his country has been cooperating with Iran since 2005 when Iran's electricity exports first stood at 150 megawatt and now has been increased to 1500 megawatt and sometimes is even higher.
    (zawya) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:52 am