Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi and his Kuwaiti counterpart discuss the completion of the outstanding issues and the exchange

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Abadi and his Kuwaiti counterpart discuss the completion of the outstanding issues and the exchange  Empty Abadi and his Kuwaiti counterpart discuss the completion of the outstanding issues and the exchange

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:05 am

Abadi and his Kuwaiti counterpart discuss the completion of the outstanding issues and the exchange of high-level visits

Follow-up - and babysit - Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with his Kuwaiti counterpart Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah on the sidelines of the General Assembly of the United Nations bilateral relations between the two countries.

In news from New York, said, "Abadi and in the morning in search of their meeting last night to strengthen bilateral relations and follow-up solution to what is left of the pending issues between the two countries while the latter emphasized Kuwait's keenness on the security and stability of the situation in Iraq."

He said Kuwaiti Prime Minister said that "the meeting with al-Abadi, the first since the formation of the new Iraqi government is important to confirm support for Kuwait's security and stability of Iraq and its eagerness to work together to complete what we have done successfully in the past years."

He added, "We found an overwhelming response from Abadi and a sincere desire to complete the files that have been researched and the exchange of high-level visits to complete this good relationship between Kuwait and Iraq."

The Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations have witnessed a large file after deducting the seventh item in the decisions of the UN Security Council to punish Iraq for the invasion of the former regime of Kuwait and the liquidation of the debt owed by Iraq and the demarcation of the land border, river and others. "Q, Q 

http://alrayy.com/122488.htm

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:26 pm