Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain launched the first air strikes against the strongholds of the organization Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain launched the first air strikes against the strongholds of the organization Daash Empty Britain launched the first air strikes against the strongholds of the organization Daash

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Sep 2014, 6:07 pm

ritain launched the first air strikes against the strongholds of the organization Daash

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. launching the RAF first strikes targeting the stronghold of al Daash in Iraq.
    He said British Defense Secretary Philip Hamon that aircraft Tornado G4 took off from the base of Akrotiri in Cyprus have launched attacks on websites organizing Daash targeted terrorist elements during the exchange of fire with members of the Peshmerga in Mosul also targeted three wheels belonging to terrorists Daash model Pickup
    The RAF has conducted four reconnaissance operations before directing his first hit against al Daash in Iraq a few days after the adoption of the British Parliament to participate in military operations, a majority of 524 votes to 43 votes Vqt.anthy 21 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:06 pm