Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Comprehensive discussions"... A Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon, and Erbil announces the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Comprehensive discussions"... A Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon, and Erbil announces the Empty "Comprehensive discussions"... A Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon, and Erbil announces the

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2023, 4:16 am

"Comprehensive discussions"... A Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon, and Erbil announces the completion of procedures for sending 700 billion dinars
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Kurdistan 
    The head of the Kurdistan Region Council of Ministers, Omid Sabah, announced today, Thursday (December 7, 2023), that a Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad soon to resolve the differences and outstanding issues between the two sides.
    Sabah said, in a press statement followed by “Baghdad Today,” that “the regional government negotiating delegation for the federal government is scheduled to soon conduct a new visit to the capital, Baghdad, with the aim of resolving the differences and outstanding issues between the two sides.”
    He added, "Our discussions with Baghdad are comprehensive and are regarding the budget, the oil file, and the Kurdistan regions outside the region's administration (the disputed areas covered by Article 140 of the Constitution), and are moving towards good directions with this current federal government, with which we feel that good doors are open for dialogues, stressing that dialogue "Our first choice at any time."
    Regarding financing the salaries of employees and workers in the public sector in the region by the Iraqi Ministry of Finance, Sabah said, “The procedures for sending an amount of 700 billion dinars to finance them have been completed, and it is scheduled to begin distributing salaries soon.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:57 am