Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 questions to the expert economist Muhammad Abdul Latif al-Ani:

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 questions to the expert economist Muhammad Abdul Latif al-Ani: Empty 3 questions to the expert economist Muhammad Abdul Latif al-Ani:

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Oct 2014, 6:06 am

3 questions to the expert economist Muhammad Abdul Latif al-Ani:

1 What is the main source of financing the budget of the Iraqi state to achieve economic growth of the country? 
    c - that the process of growth of the local economy depends based on the oil sector and imports of Finance under stop other productive sectors such as agriculture and industry, and do not add anything to the gross domestic product for that, the government plans concerning drainage on both sides of the investment and operating depends on the state budget of the Federal facing great difficulties in approval because of political pressure which led to the occurrence of the effects on the overall growth of the Iraqi economy. 
    2 Is that the reluctance of growth and increase the downturn in the local economy two were about the deterioration of security in the country? 
    c - that the security situation is confusing as a result of terrorist operations repeated and control (Daash) on large areas of the country disrupted a large part of the movement of the local economy and resulted in a loss of state resources, especially oil which contributed to the increase of deflation and real weak economic growth to continue into next year. 
    3 Are changes in the global prices of crude oil will affect in determining the budget next year? 
    c - that 2015 will see the weakness in the overall growth of the domestic economy if it continued to decline in oil prices below the number specified in the General Budget Law, which is considered the center line to remedy any variables negative in prices global sale of crude oil, which is expected to decline to below the $ 90 is what makes the next budget is subject to severe austerity in Srvyatea unnecessary and luxury.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...-محمد-عبد-اللطي

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:33 pm