Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Energy Parliament calls for reporting generators violating government pricing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Energy Parliament calls for reporting generators violating government pricing Empty The Energy Parliament calls for reporting generators violating government pricing

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2024, 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Energy Parliament calls for reporting generators violating government pricing[/size]
    • Today 09:05

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, today, Monday, called on citizens to report generators that violate government pricing.
    Member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Zainab Jumaa Al-Moussawi, stated in an interview followed by “Al-Ma’louma” that “generator owners are taking advantage of the golden months (April, May, June, August, and September) to raise the price of amperes due to the increased demand for electricity and the rise in temperatures,” warning that this situation is spreading. Among generator contractors who are not registered with the governorate, they are those who deliberately do not complete their registration procedures in order to be far from the regulatory authorities.”
    Al-Mousawi added, "Most generator contractors in Baghdad attributed the reason for their failure to comply with the operating instructions issued by the local government to the Ministry of Oil not providing them with the (kerosene) shares allocated to them at the subsidized price on an ongoing basis."
    She pointed out that "the committee, as a supervisory body, pointed out that they were forced to buy (kerosene) from the black market at high prices, which prompted them to raise the price of the ampere to subscribers to compensate for fuel expenses."
    Al-Mousawi called on citizens to “report generators that violate government pricing, in order to take legal measures against them, as they hold the citizen responsible for the defect in the kerosene supply.” Ended/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:32 am