Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications announces that the electronic signature project has reached advanced stages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications announces that the electronic signature project has reached advanced stages Empty Communications announces that the electronic signature project has reached advanced stages

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Communications announces that the electronic signature project has reached advanced stages[/size]
    • Today 11:55

Information / Baghdad
     His Excellency the Minister of Communications, Hiyam Al-Yasiri, today, Thursday, chaired a meeting of the Ministry’s Supreme Committee for Electronic Signature, in the presence of the company implementing the project’s infrastructure.
    A statement from the ministry received by “Al-Ma’louma” stated, “The electronic signature project, in which the completion rate has reached 90%, aims to include Iraq in the list of countries in the world whose electronic transactions are recognized for the reliability of their electronic transactions when they adopt the electronic signature in these transactions, which can be issued to any citizen or government agency or A group of people wishing to obtain it by obtaining an internationally accredited electronic certification certificate, which will be issued by the Ministry of Communications in accordance with the law.”
    The statement added, quoting the minister, “Adopting the electronic signature in administrative and financial transactions in Iraq will contribute to simplifying procedures and supporting the government’s directions and steps towards digital transformation and reducing financial and administrative corruption.”
    Al-Yasiri added, “The project will be available to all government institutions, the private sector, and citizens, and through it, Iraq will be known to countries around the world as a country that possesses an advanced electronic system for transactions.” End 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:30 am