Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil projects Iraqi hands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil projects Iraqi hands Empty Oil projects Iraqi hands

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Oct 2014, 2:45 pm

Oil projects Iraqi hands

10/29/2014 0:00 

Baghdad morning 
    planning Saad public company to enter into investment partnerships that can of specialization projects oil industries and steel structures, especially after the programs to develop the competencies of the different cadre through external courses and Dakhlah.oukal affiliated to the Ministry of Construction and Housing Company Director Engineer Zuhair Sabri Peter "morning" prepared: The company aspires to get the implementation of projects contracts within the technical development of the company programs, particularly successful areas in its implementation, similar to oil refineries, as well as steel structures used for the manufacture of bridges and templates, which noted that it will be Abrakd partnerships with manufacturers destinations have a long tradition in this area either invest or implementation so that they can develop and expand its expertise in this Amajal.oadav that the company contracts generally require processing equipment imported from international companies sober be accompanied by training sessions for employees to develop their skills, revealing the existence of a contract with an international consulting firm to set up multiple training courses in Arbil, the UAE and Turkey and Lebanon in order to develop cadres of the company's technical and engineering, financial, legal and administrative aspects including all joints Alaml.kma said Peter that the company also owns an additional plan to develop competencies Mlakatha through special internal program next year for the rehabilitation of cadres working in the company's projects within the financial control and audit and relations disciplines General and others, articulating that this year the organization has not seen any sessions because of a failure to approve the budget and was confined to previously contracted courses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:45 pm