Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Police managed to track down 100 billion dinars .. Iraq looking for employee embezzled 40 billion

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Police managed to track down 100 billion dinars .. Iraq looking for employee embezzled 40 billion Empty Police managed to track down 100 billion dinars .. Iraq looking for employee embezzled 40 billion

Post by day dreamer Mon 24 Nov 2014, 12:33 pm

[ltr]Police managed to track down 100 billion dinars .. Iraq looking for employee embezzled 40 billion[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]
    [ltr][rtl] PM[/rtl]

22-11-2014 11:07 PM

A source in the province of Baghdad, police said on Saturday, for the largest embezzlement in Iraq, where he disappeared employee after embezzled more than 140 billion dinars (about US $ 120 million), have been identified on the fate of 100 billion dinars (about $ 86 million), of which up to now .
    The source said, that the employee, by reservation to be named, turned the amount of fake instruments was reached 100 billion of them, having tracked in four local banks, while still being sought for another 40 billion and employee accused of embezzlement.
     The most likely source of converting the remaining amount out of the country and the flight of the employee to the neighboring country by land informally, because of failure to find her name in the lists of travel and aviation.
    Any clarification from the Iraqi Ministry of Finance or the Central Bank of Iraq about the incident, and the affected was issued in the event of payment is not stolen retrieval.

Previously, the Association of transparency in Iraq that revealed the corruption of files in Iraqi banks cost the country huge amounts of money, indicating that the embezzlement operations during the era of former Iraqi Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, exceeded 600 billion dinars in several government and community banks.

[/ltr]
    - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Police managed to track down 100 billion dinars .. Iraq looking for employee embezzled 40 billion Empty Re: Police managed to track down 100 billion dinars .. Iraq looking for employee embezzled 40 billion

Post by CITEX Mon 24 Nov 2014, 1:11 pm

minus 100 Billion... that's a good chunk... now there is 100 billion less to change the value of...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Police managed to track down 100 billion dinars .. Iraq looking for employee embezzled 40 billion Empty Re: Police managed to track down 100 billion dinars .. Iraq looking for employee embezzled 40 billion

Post by Neno Mon 24 Nov 2014, 3:28 pm

Probably be much more and other situations prior to a revalue of the dinars revealed too. I know I would be locking down on everything that was known and not known prior to raising my value of something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:48 am