Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Special / Iraqi government prepared a four copies of the budget based on world oil prices

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Special / Iraqi government prepared a four copies of the budget based on world oil prices Empty Special / Iraqi government prepared a four copies of the budget based on world oil prices

Post by wciappetta Sat 20 Dec 2014, 9:27 am

Special / Iraqi government prepared a four copies of the budget based on world oil prices

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - December 20 / December: A senior source revealed on Saturday, said the government was prepared until now four versions of the budget in 2015 and he has been dealing with all the draft at a different price for a barrel of oil ranged between $ 60-70.

The source told / Iraq Press / "The Council of Ministers has vowed not to repeat the failure to approve the 2014 budget and that the current discussions are focused on the choice of the draft, which commensurate with global oil prices, including not expand the deficit circle," denying "the outbreak of any political dispute between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region or the rest of the political blocs on the project because most of the parties want to deal positively with the current circumstances the government to be able to provide their services. "

"The parliamentary Finance Committee met with the finance minister, Hoshyar Zebari, and I discussed with him on the budget file has been discussed on a $ 50 price for a barrel of oil to avoid any emergency can be avoided by the adoption of a supplementary budget." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Special / Iraqi government prepared a four copies of the budget based on world oil prices Empty Re: Special / Iraqi government prepared a four copies of the budget based on world oil prices

Post by Neno Sat 20 Dec 2014, 10:47 am

Last paragraph in this report was where I placed my thoughts when they first said something about a supplement budget to handle a deficit problem should arrive.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:17 am