Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran cancels US dollar from its trade foreign

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iran cancels US dollar from its trade foreign  Empty Iran cancels US dollar from its trade foreign

Post by wciappetta Sun 25 Jan 2015, 7:48 am

Iran cancels US dollar from its trade foreign 

Posted 24/01/2015 08:06 PM

Babinaoz / Agencies: 

Deputy Head of Iran's central bank, "Gholam Ali Kamiyab," not to use his US dollars from now on in trade exchanges with foreign countries.

According to "Kamiyab" told Iranian Tasneem news, the use of national currencies of countries with which the trade occurs in exports and imports, adding: "Iran will use from now on in their trade and financial transactions with foreign countries and other currencies Turkish Kallirh, and Chinese yuan, the Russian ruble, The South Korean won, and the euro. " 

The "Kamiyab" that Iran is planning to enter into exchange agreements pFilled with some countries, noting that these agreements will be trade and economic matters between Iran and facilitate those countries. 

And Iran will use the Chinese yuan instead of the US dollar in the oil trade with China, which is the largest trading partner of Iran, while the Minister of Iranian oil, "Bijan Namdar Zhengyna", announced during the 11th meeting of the Council of Iranian economic cooperation of the Russian capital, Tehran, in the month of September / September last, for plotting to use the real, ruble, instead of the dollar in the country's trade with Russia.

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=88483

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:35 pm