Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Kerry: Iraq regained 30% of its territory and the coalition were killed and captured thousands of le

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kerry: Iraq regained 30% of its territory and the coalition were killed and captured thousands of le Empty Kerry: Iraq regained 30% of its territory and the coalition were killed and captured thousands of le

Post by wciappetta Wed 25 Feb 2015, 7:57 pm

Kerry: Iraq regained 30% of its territory and the coalition were killed and captured thousands of leaders Daash 

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 12:04 

Twilight News /
    announced that US Secretary of State John Kerry, for the international coalition led by his country against al "Daash" managed to kill and capture of thousands of the group's leaders and that Iraq has regained 30% of its territory .

Kerry said during his testimony before the Appropriations Committee in the US Senate (Congress), said that we have to defeat thousands of leaders of the "Islamic state" from the battlefield to kill or families, and we are making efforts to freeze the ROI,

and stop the recruitment of foreign fighters, and participate in refutation of terrorist messages on social media and other channels.

Kerry pointed out that his country "helped the Iraqis to recover 30% of the land acquired by the" Daash "became in the hands of Iraqis now," adding, "We train the Iraqis and Nhiohm for the moment where they can do more."

Kerry also talked about cutting the basic line for the processing of "Islamic state" in addition to Shell Moakphm movement and the inability of the elements of the organization to communicate with each other as they were in the past.

Iraqi forces have regained many of the areas that have already been seized by the organization "Daash," was the last thing the Iraqi Ministry of Defense announced that the army supported by the popular crowd and tribal members, was able to restore Baghdadi hand, which was controlled by the organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Offshore-Wealth.com
    Offshore-Wealth.com
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Kerry: Iraq regained 30% of its territory and the coalition were killed and captured thousands of le Empty Re: Kerry: Iraq regained 30% of its territory and the coalition were killed and captured thousands of le

Post by Offshore-Wealth.com Mon 02 Mar 2015, 6:02 am

Interesting,

Can anyone take anything this idiot says as truthful, nothing but a bunch of liars in this administration. When they announced they would take back Mozul in a couple months, I could not believe how stupid they are, Kerry is a disgrace.

Iraq forces have begun to take back Tikrit, and it was not broadcasted by leaked news, that is how you deal with ISIS/ISIL savages as I see it. 

Success to all,

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:55 pm