Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia signs agreement with Cyprus allows ships to use ports on the Mediterranean

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Russia signs agreement with Cyprus allows ships to use ports on the Mediterranean Empty Russia signs agreement with Cyprus allows ships to use ports on the Mediterranean

Post by wciappetta Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:44 pm

Russia signs agreement with Cyprus allows ships to use ports on the Mediterranean

Wed Feb 25 2015 23:03 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Cypriot counterpart Nicos Anastasiades signed an agreement on Wednesday granted under which the Russian military ships the right to enter Cypriot ports. 

Putin told reporters:

"We signed a number of documents related to the military to partner . For example, the part related to the entry of ships to Cypriot ports. " He said, "I do not think that this should be of concern to one". understated Cyprus -alta much depends on investment Russian-of the importance of the Convention and said that Russian ships were always given the right of access to ports.

He said a government source said this is the first time that the notation that where in a separate agreement. Russia is seeking to strengthen its relations with some EU countries such as Cyprus, Hungary and Greece

after the EU imposed collectively -ely by the United States, US-sanctions on Moscow for its role in the Ukrainian crisis .

Union officials in Brussels fear that this policy leads to a weakening of the European decision and prevent the tightening of sanctions. 

Earlier this week, Russia rescheduled debt to Cyprus worth 2.5 billion euros ($ 2.8 billion) had been signed in 2011, lowered the annual interest rate from 4.5 to 2.5 percent and extended the repayment period to between 2018 and 2021. 

Russia is seeking to secure the ports to ships on the Mediterranean after the base lost its military maintenance on the Syrian coast in the wake of the outbreak of the civil war there. 

She said the agency Tass said the agreement signed on Wednesday include the possibility the use of ships and aircraft of the Russian airports and ports of Cyprus in the event of humanitarian crises. (preparation Dalia grace Arab Bulletin - Edit Ahmed Hassan)

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=189426#ixzz3SoZujKcy
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Russia signs agreement with Cyprus allows ships to use ports on the Mediterranean Empty Re: Russia signs agreement with Cyprus allows ships to use ports on the Mediterranean

Post by wciappetta Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:57 pm

Now if they could only engineer a humanitarian crisis ... I hear they're good at it... what's the definition, a shortage of vodka? Getting interesting...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:13 am