Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Assadi: party law will be presented for second reading next week

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Assadi: party law will be presented for second reading next week Empty Al-Assadi: party law will be presented for second reading next week

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 22 Apr 2015, 8:18 am

Al-Assadi: party law will be presented for second reading next week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tomorrow press Baghdad - confirmed State of law leader, Khaled Al-Assadi, Wednesday, alahaza Act of political will for a second reading next week, noting that the law was drafted by the Government in this session.

Al-Asadi said, for "tomorrow," "the party law is one of the main constitutional laws governing the political process", pointing out that "the law was delayed because of disagreement between the blocs and political parties on certain paragraphs".

"The serious desire of the political blocs to adopt the law, we in the State of law Coalition insist on its legislation in line with the democratic process."

The Parliament Speaker Salim Al-jubouri, the adjournment of the debate on the second reading of the law on political parties, at the request of the competent committees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Assadi: party law will be presented for second reading next week Empty Re: Al-Assadi: party law will be presented for second reading next week

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 22 Apr 2015, 12:32 pm

With so many readings, you would think these guys have been working day and night to get things done!

TAZ

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:16 pm