Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Parliamentary: Iraq on the verge of an economic breakthrough

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary: Iraq on the verge of an economic breakthrough Empty Parliamentary: Iraq on the verge of an economic breakthrough

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 06 May 2015, 8:23 am

Parliamentary: Iraq on the verge of an economic breakthrough

06/05/2015

He confirmed a member of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Najiba Najib, on Wednesday, Iraq on the verge of "economic breakthrough" .

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: confirmed a member of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Najiba Najib, Wednesday, that Iraq is on the verge of "economic breakthrough", attributing this to the expectations of experts with high oil prices and the fight against the state of financial corruption after austerity taken by the management of state institutions, as pointed out that the salaries of staff "I do not fear them."

She said Najib told I followed for "obelisk", "Despite the preoccupation with the Iraq war Daash gangs on behalf of the world and the fall in oil prices in the last period, but we are now in the month of May are heading towards an economic breakthrough", indicating that "Economists expect a rise in oil prices during the next phase. "

She said Najib "The measures taken by the Government in reducing unnecessary expenditure and the fight against financial corruption in all state institutions, it will be another motivation for the elimination of the economic crisis," pointing out that "with these factors of high oil prices and the fight against financial corruption, there is no fear on the employees' salaries ".

Char to the London-based Telegraph newspaper predicted on Tuesday (April 21, 2015) higher oil prices to $ 100 per barrel end of next summer, while confirming that demand high security and unrest in the Middle East the most important factors leading to it.

The news media and social networking sites recently, news stating that the Iraqi government's ability to pay the salaries of the staff of government departments after the month of June as a result of the continuing decline in oil prices.

The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives denied, in (May 3, 2015) the government's inability to pay salaries next month after June, while confirming that the Iraqi financial reserve exceeds 60 billion dollars, revealed the crystallization mechanism to fight money laundering.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary: Iraq on the verge of an economic breakthrough Empty Re: Parliamentary: Iraq on the verge of an economic breakthrough

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 06 May 2015, 8:53 am

And the prices are steadily rising...

TAZ

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary: Iraq on the verge of an economic breakthrough Empty Re: Parliamentary: Iraq on the verge of an economic breakthrough

Post by fonz1951 Wed 06 May 2015, 11:48 am

notazbad2000 wrote:And the prices are steadily rising...

TAZ

yes they are taz! but , not sure how i stand on this, but even if it goes to $75.00 a barrel it wont raise prices that much and on top of that iraq will easily make up their budget shortfall and that cant help but be a good thing. bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:48 pm