Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari: Abadi, will present a new package of proposals

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Jaafari: Abadi, will present a new package of proposals Empty Jaafari: Abadi, will present a new package of proposals

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 23 Aug 2015, 2:25 pm

Jaafari: Abadi, will present a new package of proposals
    Sunday 23 August 2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari announced that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will present a new package of proposals, Jaafari said in a statement issued by his press office that the government took the demands of the demonstrators are given serious consideration and embarked Council of Ministers to study and respond to them quickly, noting that it is hoped that this will continue reforms do not stop at this point
    He also stressed the need to promote a culture of anti-corruption and the fight against the new class case. Some enjoy the richness of obscene and privileges as the Iraqi people are suffering from a significant lack of services, stressing the need to raise the momentum of the fight against Daash terrorist gangs that are trying to infringe on the rest of the provinces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:29 pm