Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Oil rises as Russia bombs Syria, U.S. faces hurricane

day dreamer
day dreamer

Oil rises as Russia bombs Syria, U.S. faces hurricane Empty Oil rises as Russia bombs Syria, U.S. faces hurricane

Post by day dreamer on Wed 30 Sep 2015, 11:01 am

Oil rises as Russia bombs Syria, U.S. faces hurricane
Oil rises as Russia bombs Syria, U.S. faces hurricane D0c3eb8ca18907492a4b337b5cec5193
By Karolin Schaps 44 minutes ago

By Karolin Schaps

LONDON (Reuters) - Oil prices rose on Wednesday on concerns of an escalation in the Syrian war after Russia started air strikes against Islamic State and the approach of a hurricane on the U.S. East Coast kept investors wary.
Russian warplanes carried out several air strikes against Islamic State targets in Syria on Wednesday, shortly after the Russian parliament approved military action.
The U.S. National Hurricane Center said the 2015 Atlantic season's third hurricane, Joaquin, was expected to reach the Bahamas on Wednesday night.
"Hurricane Joaquin may be having an effect on the market. High seas along the East Coast have been forecast and that could affect barges carrying refined products," said David Thompson, executive vice-president at Washington-based commodities broker Powerhouse.
U.S. crude, also known as West Texas Intermediate or WTI, was 21 cents higher at $45.44 a barrel by 1458 GMT, on course to end September down 7 percent.
Brent crude oil was up 32 cents at $48.55 a barrel, heading for a 9 percent fall this month.
The market defied bearish news of a larger-than-expected build in U.S. crude oil stockpiles. Inventories rose by 4 million barrels to 457.92 million barrels last week, U.S. government data showed, much less than a forecast of a 1 million barrel rise.

(Additional reporting by Barani Krishnan in New York, Aaron Sheldrick in Tokyo and Henning Gloystein in Singapore; Editing by Dale Hudson and William Hardy)

http://news.yahoo.com/crude-oil-falls-u-inventories-show-buildup-003328242--finance.html;_ylt=A0LEVyCWBgxWsfkAxA5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEydTRpdG1qBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjA4NTRfMQRzZWMDc2M-
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Oil rises as Russia bombs Syria, U.S. faces hurricane Empty Re: Oil rises as Russia bombs Syria, U.S. faces hurricane

Post by wciappetta on Wed 30 Sep 2015, 1:31 pm

I would expect this...

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Oil rises as Russia bombs Syria, U.S. faces hurricane Empty Re: Oil rises as Russia bombs Syria, U.S. faces hurricane

Post by lonelyintexas on Wed 30 Sep 2015, 2:23 pm

It only took two hours for this first article to come out about oil prices going up.
Thanks
LIT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2019, 12:32 pm