Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Russia denies US claim that Syria-bound missiles crashed in Iran

Lobo
    Lobo

Russia denies US claim that Syria-bound missiles crashed in Iran Empty Russia denies US claim that Syria-bound missiles crashed in Iran

Post by Lobo Thu 08 Oct 2015, 8:51 pm

Russia denies US claim that Syria-bound missiles crashed in Iran
    October 9, 2015 by yalibnan

Russia’s defence ministry denied a claim by a US official Thursday that four Syria-bound Russian cruise missiles fired from the Caspian Sea had crashed in Iran.
    “Any professional knows that during these operations we always fix the target before and after impact. All our cruise missiles hit their target,” ministry spokesman General Igor Konashenkov said in a statement.

The US official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the missiles landed in Iran on Wednesday, confirming a story first reported by CNN.
    But he did not provide details about where they might have landed or whether they caused any damage.

Nor would the official say exactly what type of cruise missiles went down, except to say that they were among a salvo fired from Russian warships in the Caspian.

“In contrast to CNN we do not refer to anonymous sources but we show the path of our missiles and their targets practically in real time,” Konashenkov said.
    The Russian defence ministry posted a graphic on its website on Wednesday showing 26 missiles overflying Iran and Iraq before striking inside Syria.
    Russia has been conducting air strikes in Syria in defence of the embattled regime of President Bashar al-Assad since September 30.
    The missile launches were in support of a major ground offensive by the Syrian army on several fronts in the war-torn country’s west.
    FRANCE24/AFP
    http://yalibnan.com/2015/10/09/russia-denies-us-claim-that-syria-bound-missiles-crashed-in-iran/
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Russia denies US claim that Syria-bound missiles crashed in Iran Empty Re: Russia denies US claim that Syria-bound missiles crashed in Iran

Post by CITEX Fri 09 Oct 2015, 10:21 am

If in Fact Russia can fire Cruise missiles close to 1000 miles and hit the target... (Not close to or within acceptable range of) well they have definitely made many improvements over the previous version of their guidance systems... Hopefully everyone remembers the miserable performance of the Scud Missiles from Iraq in 91... (those were Russian) and that was 3-400 miles max....
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Russia denies US claim that Syria-bound missiles crashed in Iran Empty Re: Russia denies US claim that Syria-bound missiles crashed in Iran

Post by wciappetta Fri 09 Oct 2015, 1:23 pm

Yep someone has seriously misjudged their capabilities, a glowing testament of the Obama policy of cut and run just like the change in policy in Syria regarding training rebels which is nothing more than code for capitulation ....

However it is what I expected from him, good to see he maintains his course of irrelevancy...

You know if the intent is to diminish US influence, then he is hitting the bulls eye. Oh I forgot he is a citizen of the world... the UN is surely pleased with their boy.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Fri 09 Oct 2015, 1:27 pm

Yep and the glaringly mis-informed Americans allowed this by Voting with their heart and no being led around by their....

I still have faith in the American system, but my faith in its people is gone. The informed are no longer the Majority, the Folks that truly care about this country and how to maintain the lifestyle it has allowed for so many years are truly the Minority today.
    gmc
    gmc
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by gmc Fri 09 Oct 2015, 3:19 pm

who to believe US or Russia
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Fri 09 Oct 2015, 3:23 pm

Unfortunately all of the news outlets are saying that Russia did hit ISIS targets from ships in the Caspian sea... so did a couple of those miss? possibly, but it wasn't that long ago that their targeting and tracking systems were as accurate as you or I throwing rocks across a pond.... so either way VAST improvements from their electronics folks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:50 am