Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia warns of "proxy war" after the decision to send US troops to Syria

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Russia warns of "proxy war" after the decision to send US troops to Syria Empty Russia warns of "proxy war" after the decision to send US troops to Syria

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 31 Oct 2015, 12:10 pm

Russia warns of "proxy war" after the decision to send US troops to Syria

10/31/2015 12:33 GMT

Follow-up - and babysit - Russia warned on Saturday of the outbreak of a proxy war in the Middle East as a result of the US decision to send special forces to Syria.

The BBC quoted the BBC Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov as saying that "this Alaqraresid need for cooperation between the United States and Russia," explaining that "the United States made the decision unilaterally without consulting the Syrian leadership."

He added that "Russia does not want any kind of slipping into the so-called proxy war, but this situation makes the task of cooperation between the two armies more cooperative."

And Lavrov made the remarks after talks in Vienna with US Secretary of State John Kerry and UN envoy to Syria, Staffan de Mistura.

M.a

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:31 am