Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China, Britain studying feasibility of Shanghai-London Stock Connect

Lobo
    Lobo

China, Britain studying feasibility of Shanghai-London Stock Connect Empty China, Britain studying feasibility of Shanghai-London Stock Connect

Post by Lobo Sat 28 Nov 2015, 1:28 pm

November 27, 2015

China, Britain studying feasibility of Shanghai-London Stock Connect

Chinese and British securities watchdogs are studying the feasibility of a proposed program to link the two countries' stock markets, the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) said Friday.

CSRC vice head Fang Xinghai met with London Stock Exchange CEO Nikhil Rathi this week. They discussed the Shanghai-London Stock Connect and other financial cooperation measures, according to a CSRC statement.

"The CSRC will actively push ahead with the feasibility study for the program," said Fang, adding that the commission is also willing to cooperate with the British side in more areas.

Similar to the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect already operating, the Shanghai-London Stock Connect is expected to allow British investors to trade Chinese shares listed in Shanghai. The stock connect programs come amid government efforts to open up China's tightly controlled financial market.

The two countries agreed to conduct a feasibility study for the program when Chinese President Xi Jinping visited Britain in October.
    http://www.china.org.cn/business/2015-11/27/content_37181358.htm

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:01 pm