Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Misdemeanor Integrity: private banks repaid what Bzmtha of fines and benefits Tojerih Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Misdemeanor Integrity: private banks repaid what Bzmtha of fines and benefits Tojerih Central Bank Empty Misdemeanor Integrity: private banks repaid what Bzmtha of fines and benefits Tojerih Central Bank

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 4:42 pm

Misdemeanor Integrity: private banks repaid what Bzmtha of fines and benefits Tojerih Central Bank
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]02/03/2016
    Misdemeanor integrity, money laundering and economic crime tribunal in Baghdad announced the start of private banks to pay what Bzmtha of fines and benefits Tojerih to the Central Bank of Iraq . She said the judiciary in a statement that the central bank has already established a number of lawsuits on the twenty-eight banks waged a result of falling into the breaches of the law after the discovery by BSA ,,, The statement noted that these banks have paid what Bzmtha with benefits The delay in previous years amounts reached a forty-six billion Iraqi dinars, and on more than one batch ,, and that the remaining owe fines and benefits of up to one hundred and ninety billion five hundred and one and fifty million dinars, pointing out that private banks committed by a decision of the Central Bank for payment during the timeframe ends in January of next year. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:49 am