Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TransCanada Signs Deal With Swiss Firm for Energy Pipeline Project

Lobo
    Lobo

TransCanada Signs Deal With Swiss Firm for Energy Pipeline Project Empty TransCanada Signs Deal With Swiss Firm for Energy Pipeline Project

Post by Lobo Fri 05 Feb 2016, 4:06 pm

February 3, 2016

TransCanada Signs Deal With Swiss Firm for Energy Pipeline Project

The TransCanada energy corporation announced on Wednesday it had signed a multimillion agreement with a Zurich-based electrical equipment firm to deliver 22 electrical houses for pump stations along the proposed Energy East pipeline.

MOSCOW – TransCanada’s deal with the Canadian branch of the Swiss-based ABB multinational corporation on the proposed Energy East pipeline is said to create 120 manufacturing jobs and 90 "spin-off" jobs outside Montreal.

"This demonstrates our ongoing commitment to hire local suppliers to safely build this piece of national energy infrastructure and support job creation in Quebec," Energy East Pipeline Project President John Soini said, as quoted on the TransCanada website.

E-houses power pump stations, which produce the pressure needed to transport crude oil through pipelines, with critical electrical and automation equipment. TransCanada says e-houses ensure safe and greenhouse gas-efficient operations.

TransCanada received extensive media coverage after US President Barack Obama rejected the proposed Keystone XL pipeline from Alberta into the US Midwest refineries in November.

The corporation, seeking over $15 billion in damages, filed a lawsuit against State Secretary John Kerry in connection with the rejection. The US District Court for the Southern District of Texas is scheduled to begin proceedings in the case on April 18.
    sputniknews.combusiness.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:09 am