Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Scopa's Flatbread

Lobo

Scopa's Flatbread

Post by Lobo on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 12:27 am

Scopa's Flatbread

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 240 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 6
Chef Ari Rosen of the restaurant Scopa in California’s wine country tops this flatbread with a variety of ingredients to suit the season. This recipe makes a big batch—six generously sized rounds—plenty to try both his Zucchini Blossom Flatbread and Merguez Flatbread. You can also refrigerate the dough after it rises the second time for up to 2 days; just remove it from the refrigerator and let the dough come to room temperature before using it. You can find 00 flour—a finely ground flour with a lower gluten content than all-purpose flour—at most Italian grocers and well-stocked grocery stores.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 2 cups (16 fl. oz./250 ml) water
  • 1 1/4 tsp. active dry yeast
  • 4 cups (20 oz./625 g) 00 flour, plus more for dusting
  • 4 1/4 tsp. salt
  • Olive oil for greasing

Related Recipes

• Zucchini Blossom Flatbread >
  • Merguez Flatbread >

Directions:

In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine the water and yeast. Let stand for 5 minutes. With the mixer running on low speed, gradually add the flour and mix for 5 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes, then add the salt and continue mixing on low speed for 10 minutes more.

Transfer the dough to a clean bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside to rise in a warm spot until it has increased to 3 or 4 times its original volume, about 2 hours.

Lightly coat 2 baking sheets with olive oil.

Transfer the dough to a floured work surface and cut into 6 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a smooth ball and place on the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 6 inches (15 cm) between each ball. Cover the baking sheets with plastic wrap and set aside to rise in a warm spot until the dough has increased in size by about 50 percent, 1 to 2 hours. Top and bake as directed in your recipe. Makes six 12-inch (30-cm) rounds.

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:20 pm